Jl. Daha No.23 Magelang
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (0293) 363347-48
Hotel Sriti was established in 1982 by the name of City Hotel. This three stars hotel is strategically located at the center of Magelang. It’s location is near the shopping district and a variety of culinary restaurants.
The location of Hotel Sriti is in close proximity from many interesting tourist attractions:
• Candi Borobudur, one of the “wonders of the world” is an ancient Budha temple built of stacks of carved stones, is only 15 kilometers away.
• The “Keraton” in Yogyakarta (45 km) is the former residence of the Javanese Nobles.
• Candi Mendut, another ancient Budha temple about 3 km East of Candi Borobudur.
• Ketep Pass where tourist can view the beauty of Merapi (volcano) and Menoreh hills.
• Sendangsono, a catholic pilgrimage
• International Standard, an 18 hole golf course is only 1 km from Hotel Sriti.
The City of Magelang, surrounded by four volcanoes (Merapi, Merbabu Sumbing and Telomoyo) and the Menorah Hills, has unique and beautiful scenery. Since its location is 202 meters above the sea level, it has a fresh and cool mountain climate all year round.
Room Rate Valid Dec 2012
Family Pool View Rp 615.000
Pool View Rp 445.000
Family Rp 475.000
VIP/Suite Rp 445.000
Executive Rp 390.000
Superior Rp 325.000
Extra Bed Rp 130.000